Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.966 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,184 (9,417 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (34 minutes ago)