Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,312 (7,875 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)