Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.759 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,659 (7,920 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)