Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,834 (1,617 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (36 minutes ago)