Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,652 (¥235,640) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)