Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,712 (COL$4,528,046) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)