Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,062 (COL$4,589,647) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)