Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,896 (19,082 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)