Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.943 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 101% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,170 (22,636 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (35 minutes ago)