Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,734 (3,957 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)