Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,056 (22,689 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)