Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.877 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,329 (20,551 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)