Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 94% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,043 (26,387 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (30 minutes ago)