Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,450 (€999) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (35 minutes ago)