Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,375 (€1,226) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (24 minutes ago)