Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,294 (€914) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)