Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,581 (€821) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (41 minutes ago)