Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,274 (€823) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)