Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,895 (€1,402) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (43 minutes ago)