Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,003 (Taka 76,519) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)