Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,978 (Taka 81,968) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)