Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,619 (€1,739) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)