Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,540 (€260) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)