Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.972 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,657 (NZ$3,212) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)