Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.037 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,110 (NZ$2,592) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)