Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.843 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,504 (NZ$3,234) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (33 minutes ago)