Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨92,458 (元9,358) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (16 minutes ago)