Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,462 (元8,117) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)