Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,202 (€1,354) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)