Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 71% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,110 (€1,750) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)