Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,777 (元10,962) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (29 minutes ago)