Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,782 (元8,793) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)