Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,641 (元10,061) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (30 minutes ago)