Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,610 (元7,756) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)