Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,576 (руб 56,120) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)