Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,225 (45,058 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)