Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.006 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,198 (51,945 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)