Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05390 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,560 (1,531,689 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)