Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,728 (1,359,426 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)