Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,903 (Shilling143,134) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)