Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,414 (Shilling153,760) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)