Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,000 (Shilling174,875) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)