Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.661 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,075 (Shilling30,362) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)