Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,290 (Shilling125,563) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)