Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,427 (Shilling119,120) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)