Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.675 INR / KES
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,026 (Shilling127,371) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)