Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,152 (¥165,574) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (39 minutes ago)