Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,946 (¥197,943) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)