Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,697 (¥223,795) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)