Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,522 (¥231,759) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)