Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,168 (¥249,437) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)