Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,862 (¥237,583) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)