Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,297 (¥214,902) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)