Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,352 (¥193,123) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)