Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,210 (¥257,841) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (24 minutes ago)