Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,750 (¥129,187) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)