Cost of living comparison between Nagano, Japan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,825 (¥26,314) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)