Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.684 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,334 (10,195 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (39 minutes ago)