Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,402 (13,119 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)