Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.210 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,909 (11,222 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)