Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.951 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,046 (12,379 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)