Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.247 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,917 (11,303 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)