Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.814 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,479 (1,978 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)