Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,903 in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)