Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,314 in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)