Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,517 (руб 55,605) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)