Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,631 (руб 63,329) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (36 minutes ago)