Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,837 (руб 53,913) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)