Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,126 (руб 76,180) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)