Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.397 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨42,716 (17,819₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)