Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.477 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,361 (25,982₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)