Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.476 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,868 (27,409₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (34 minutes ago)