Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04503 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,125 (1,312,879 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)