Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04646 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,992 (1,140,675 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)