Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,146 (2,554,184 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)