Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02885 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,319 (2,818,585 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)