Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,768 in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)