Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,413 in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)