Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,260 ($1,477) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (30 minutes ago)