Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.147 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,955 ($1,173) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)