Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.909 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,771 (﷼ 519) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)