Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.866 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,436 (﷼ 135) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (28 minutes ago)