Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.886 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,325 (﷼ 679) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)