Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.217 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,826 (﷼ 714) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)