Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.710 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,369 (﷼ 783) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)