Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 116% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,924 (₨218,984) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)