Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,370 (€1,629) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)