Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,741 (€1,555) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)