Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,155 (€1,517) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)