Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,514 (€1,546) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)