Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,352 (€1,930) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)