Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,848 (€2,160) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)