Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,088 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,254 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)