Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,614 (₨113,247) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)