Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,145 (₨108,648) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)