Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,972 (₨108,652) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)