Cost of living comparison between Muar, Malaysia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.997 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨11,654 (RM729) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)