Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.084 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,916 ($2,933) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)