Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨48,687 (Taka 59,597) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)