Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,224 (Taka 86,423) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)