Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 32% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,372 (Taka 64,148) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)