Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,842 (321,087 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)