Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06058 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,020 (1,353,836 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)