Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.937 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,058 (1,761KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)