Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14216 INR / KMF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,365 (804,471 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)