Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14326 INR / KMF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,997 (691,016 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)