Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17257 INR / KMF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,042 (556,549 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)