Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15263 INR / KMF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,373 (140,028 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)