Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16404 INR / KMF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,621 (631,667 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)