Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16326 INR / KMF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,955 (575,489 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (33 minutes ago)