Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,212 (1,138 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)