Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,215 (1,347 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)