Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.755 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,421 (1,213 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)