Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,041 (1,455 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)