Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03013 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,298 (2,432,949 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)