Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.231 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,880 (C$1,754) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)