Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,549 (€1,750) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)