Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,513 (€1,733) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)