Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,828 ($U51,604) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)