Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.289 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,053 ($U47,646) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (39 minutes ago)