Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,037 (R$ 4,048) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)