Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,599 (R$ 4,637) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)