Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,542 (R$ 3,993) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)