Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,472 (R$ 3,919) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)