Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,319 (Mex$ 21,180) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (41 minutes ago)