Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,921 (Mex$ 6,047) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (44 minutes ago)