Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,720 (Mex$ 20,783) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)