Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.917 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨18,366 ($b1,852) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)