Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,396 ($b7,847) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)